Sunday, December 28, 2008

As of late...

Not too much has changed, but of course I haven't blogged either. I have to say its not really my forte, but I do enjoy reading other peoples ramblings of their thoughts. I seem to have lots of them but can't seem to get it "written down" so to speak. Still loving WW and working out. With the holidays the working out has been dificult, but I have managed not only to maintain the weight but to loose! WW has changed the program a little bit, I am looking foward to the New Year to really give myself a boost and get back on the straight and narrow, buckle down and maybe reach my goal in 2009.
Reflecting on the past year things couldn't have been better. I got to travel to TN to see one of my best friends get married, things with Jeff couldn't be better..I was finally taken "home" and introduced to the family and it seems as if I have been approved of. Don't get your hopes up..there are no wedding bells a ringing yet! But all is good! I am looking foward to what God has in store for me in the New Year!

No comments: